How Your Gift Helps
Did you know it would take $100,000 in hospital revenue to generate the same income as a $1,000 donation?
That means every gift matters and makes the difference in saving lives and promoting wellness throughout our community!
Your gift makes the difference. Here are just a few examples of how your gift helps:
A $1,000 gift provides:
- Prescriptions or equipment, like wheelchairs or oxygen, for patients who could not otherwise afford to continue their recovery at home.
A $5,000 gift provides:
- Books and resources to help 350 patients fight breast cancer, both emotionally and physically.
- A blanket warmer for patients sensitive to temperature, like our pediatric and senior patients or those recovering from surgery.
A $10,000 gift provides:
- New parent gifts of infant swaddles for each baby born at Ascension Crittenton in a calendar year, proven to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
- Equipment for ten emergency medical vehicles to transmit critical information for heart patients, allowing life-saving surgery to begin as soon as they arrive at Ascension Crittenton.
A $50,000 gift provides:
- One patient room with smart technology, family accommodations and infrastructure to care for additional patients in the event of a crisis situation.